5/19/2009

comment #184 retitled "Buck needs our help"

The following is an actual comment to an aol TV News Daily (inside TV blog), I've not altered any wording nor have a left out any text. Seriously. This. Is. It.:

I called my stock broker today and asked him, "So, what are YOU buying"?

He replied, "Rifles, pistols, shotguns, lots of ammo and canned goods."

I said, "Sounds like a plan to me.".....

War is coming....it will be the "Government" against Christians and those who do not accept the ÜberLeft's "religion" and politics.

Posted at
11:17AM
on May 19th 2009 by Buck


Buck, step away from the computer, set down the bong, and please get back on your meds. The post was about ABC pulling "Samantha Who", "According to Jim" & "The Unusuals." Seriously, we're all pulling for ya, Buck!

No comments: