5/02/2008

The worst president in history...

The news that Mr. Bush, Jr. is the most unpopular president (which is putting it nicely) in our Nations history is not all that surprising to those of us who have a firm grip on reality. This bungled war (along with the whole "mission accomplished" fiasco), our crumbling economy (with the exception of the oil tycoons who must make up the majority of the 28% who believe he's doing a fantastic job), not to mention Georgie's delusions of grandeur (by such statements as "I believe that God wants me to be President" and "I'm the Commander, see ... I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the President ... [I] don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.") have bestowed upon him the title of Fucktard (see definition #2).

No comments: